Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My Tryst With Siddha System of Medicine

It happened some 20 years ago when I was down with typhoid.

A family friend suggested a Siddha physician nearby and I was quite reluctant to try his system.

Anyway I met him and his concoction had a startling effect on me. I was back to normalcy within a week.

From then on I had a liking for this system which is the oldest medical system on earth.

Over the past years I collected a lot of tips, news and everything I could get from various libraries and other sources.

Remember, there was no much reception for this system then. It is only now that alternative systems have made a come back.

In the coming days I would share these tips with you, tell you about certain strange and out of the ordinary preparations peculiar to this age old system.

0 comments: